Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Greatest Day of the Year

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day. Everything pink and cute and all about love.

When we woke up this morning, Mike and I exchanged gifts...



I got him chocolates from the candy store in New Hampshire where I worked during high school (in the traditional red heart chocolate box) and he got me a miniature rose grown at Half Moon Bay in California.

The card in the picture is my present to Strawberry Shortcake and an example of the postcards I wrote to my friends. (I used a typewriter on the front and rubber stamps for the back- a movie quote or song lyrics. Examples include: "Here's looking at you, kid", "Nobody puts Baby in a corner", "Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world", and "We are the champions, no time for losing".)

Total Cupcake count: 6 knitted, 120 frosted, 1 eaten by a shark.

No comments: