Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home


This is our home. Apologies for the small picture. Our camera (specifically the cord connecting the camera to the computer) is packed somewhere, and this is the photo from the listing).

We got the keys yesterday and made a fantastic celebratory lamb dinner on our new gas range. In our new kitchen. In our new house.

It feels a bit like that ?Talking Heads? song - This is not my beautiful house! This is nt my beautiful wife! How did I get here? Or something like that.

Anyway, it's fantastic. More pictures when there are fewer boxes in my life.

3 comments:

Ink and Indigo said...

Ooh, how exciting! And lovely big windows mean lota of light for photographing FOs! Best of luck x

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful - I am delighted for both of you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz (and Mike) - this looks wonderful and a really fine place in your life! Happy to see such lovely space and activities. All best from all the Mansfields