Thursday, May 1, 2008

Indulge Me

I can't handle this- I want to be knitting, not studying! Whoever invented one-exam-to-rule-them-all style finals deserved to be poked in the eye with a very sharp knitting needle. Grrrrr.

I have my first final tomorrow (Contracts) then one Monday, Wednesday, and Friday next week. Somebody put me out of my misery.


End of whining. Thank you for your indulgence.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I had ONE class like that in college, it was awful. We had little papers due (worth 5% of our grade...) but the final was 30 questions MULTIPLE CHOICE for the remaining 95% of our grade. Give me essays, short answers - anything but multiple choice. It was a nightmare. I managed to get a decent grade, but I had to work my ass off for it.

GL!!

Dawn said...

I feel your pain: just imagine the all the knitting that'll happen post-exams! x

lupinbunny said...

Poor thing. It'll be over soon enough. If all else fails, lie on the living room floor in foetal position and whimper. That's what I used to do to. BCB was no impressed when I did it when he had guests. Too bad for him ;)